Faster, Easier, Quieter 3D Printing and a 22% Bigger Build Volume
The all-new MakerBot Replicator+ combines unparalleled performance with superior results and lasting reliability. Re-engineered and tested for over 380,000+ hours, the Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a 22% bigger build volume than it’s predecessor. For greater reliability, the Smart Extruder+ comes standard and key components within the printer are redesigned with stiffer materials and a sturdier construction.
With MakerBot’s powerful workflow tools, the Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. MakerBot Print software allows you to import native CAD files, like assemblies and parts, remotely manage all connected printers over the Cloud, and optimize prints for speed and quality.
Engineered and extensively tested to print faster, easier, and more reliably with a bigger build volume
- Approximately 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- Print up to 11.6” by 7.6” by 6.3”—22% larger than the MakerBot Replicator, for printing a bigger model or more prints at one time
- Extensive printer and subsystem testing of 380,000+ hours across multiple facilities over the course of development ensures reliable, high-quality performance
- For improved reliability and precision the gantry and Z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and a sturdier construction
- Better print adhesion and easier removal using the Flex Build Plate with Grip Build Surface. Prints adhere better to new Grip Build Surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No blue tape required
- Factory-leveled so the printer doesn’t need to be leveled out of the box.
- On-board LCD screen supports 8 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
- Compatible with Tough PLA Filament Bundle. Created so engineers and designers can print durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures
- 28% Quieter printing allows for a more focused environment
Easy, Accessible 3D Printing
- The swappable MakerBot Smart Extruder+ is designed and tested to provide better performance over a longer period of time
- On-board camera for remote monitoring with 640x480 resolution
- Full-color LCD display for easy interaction and configuration of your printer
- Connect to the MakerBot Replicator+ using Wi-Fi, USB stick, USB cable, or Ethernet
- Although factory-leveled, if you do need to level, the convenient assisted leveling streamlines maintenance
- MakerBot MakerCare Preferred provides an even higher level of service and support from the people who know your product best. MakerCare basic is also available
CONNECT TO POWERFUL WORKFLOW TOOLS
Combines with powerful workflow tools to streamline the 3D printing process
- Get up and running faster with the guided wireless setup via MakerBot Mobile
- Save time and reduce the number of files to manage by printing directly from Native CAD file formats in MakerBot Print. This feature also eliminates the need to convert files to an STL format and any possible file conversion errors
- Additional features available in MakerBot Print:
- Efficiently Auto Arrange Prints
- New Print Preview
- Redesigned Breakaway Supports and Rafts
- Auto Update
- Automatically Optimizes Slicing for Your Setup
- Only 3D printing software with integrated navigation to Thingiverse
MakerBot Tough PLA allows you to create durable, high-impact strength prototypes and fixtures that save time and money. It’s as strong as ABS and as easy to print as PLA.
Tough PLA Filament can withstand a severe impact-load better than PLA.
LONGER PLASTIC DEFORMATION
Tough PLA Filament will experience longer plastic deformation under a severe tensile load whereas PLA will snap.
Tough PLA Filament responds well to sanding, thread-tapping, and post-processing.
GREATER TENSILE ELONGATION
Tough PLA offers greater tensile elongation than PLA under a tensile load.
TENSILE STRENGTH SIMILAR TO ABS
Under a tensile load, MakerBot Tough PLA will deform elastically and return to its original shape before hitting peak strength. Beyond this peak, Tough PLA will exhibit a very long plastic deformation range before break that outperforms ABS. In contrast, PLA will simply fracture.
Explore how we specifically engineered, tested, and optimized the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+ for Tough PLA Filament:
- We upgraded the drive system inside the extruder to better grip Tough PLA filament, so it prints precisely without under-extrusions or false filament jams.
- Firmware automatically adapts with a tuned motor extrusion profile to ensure full, strong models
- MakerBot Print automatically configures optimal settings for this extruder with your network-connected 3D printer
Printing with any other filament will void the warranty for the Tough PLA Smart Extruder+.