- 3D Printing
Intel NUC 8 Enthusiast: Experience More
Experience extreme with Intel NUC8i7HNK kit that gives you the breakthrough performance you need to push your creations to the next level.
Built with an 8th gen Intel Core i7 processor with Radeon RX Vega M graphics & 4GB of dedicated high-bandwidth memory, you can wring every GHz of performance you need for 4K and 360° video editing, 3D rendering, shading, and complex calculations. Add in up to 32GB of DDR4 RAM and two M.2 SSDs in a RAID-0 or RAID-1 configuration, and you’ve got a system that serves up and saves your big files quickly.
Optimized for Gaming
Meet extreme challenges with the Intel NUC8i7HNK kit that is optimized to give you high-key gaming that lets you reach your #goals.
With our 8th gen Intel Core i7 processor with Radeon RX Vega M graphics & 4GB of dedicated high-bandwidth memory, the Intel NUC8i7HNK kit delivers fantastic AAA gaming performance. On-board Intel graphics assist in streaming video during live gameplay, while the discrete third-party graphics handle your high-performance game. In addition, with front and rear HDMI ports, two mini DisplayPorts, seven USB ports, plus two Thunderbolt 3 ports, you have enough connectivity to get your game on.
Size & Portability
One of the smallest and most powerful NUC packages available today means that you can set your Intel NUC8i7HNK kit out of sight in your office or living space for a clean look. Or move it room to room – no heavy lifting required.
A redesigned motherboard and chassis give the Intel NUC8i7HNK kit all the performance you want in a tiny package. At just 1.2 liters, the system packs all the performance of a desktop tower in a device that can sit in the palm of your hand.Features• Ultra-compact mini PC kit with desktop gaming PC performance.
• Easily one of the most powerful PCs in its class available today - preorder now for delivery mid-April.
• Utilises Intel’s latest Quad Core Hyper-Threaded 8th Gen Core i7 Processor with integrated Radeon RX Vega M graphics & featuring 4GB of dedicated HBM2 VRAM.
• The kit can be installed with up to 32GB of Dual-Channel DDR4 SO-DIMM memory, & also up to 2x M.2 PCIe NVMe or M.2 SATA SSDs, so you can tailor its memory performance & capacity to your requirements, or you games demands.
• The top panel features customizable RGB LED illumination for a level of style in keep with the very latest gaming towers.
• Built-in 802.11ac WiFi connectivity & Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports provide multiple options for connecting to your high-speed network & internet access point.
• On-board 7.1 Digital Audio helps keep you immersed in your favourite digital content whether films, music or the latest games.
• The front HDMI 2.0a is perfectly placed for easy connectivity to the latest high-performance VR Headsets such as the HTC Vive & the Oculus Rift.
• Two rear Mini DisplayPorts & a single HDMI 2.0a port enable connectivity to a variety of modern TVs, monitors, & projectors supporting a wide range resolutions including Ultra HD (3840x2160) at up to 60Hz.
• Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports - the ultimate in connectivity, allow you to connect a massive range of different peripherals at phenomenal speeds, whether they are for data or for high-quality video, using a reversible connector.
• With a total of 7 USB ports including 1x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A & also a reversible USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C, this enthusiast NUC packs more connectivity than many desktops.